Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hobby uses for Business Cards

I just noticed an amazing deal from VistaPrint where you can get 250 business cards cheap plus shipping. I paid an couple of bucks to include the image of the horse drawn trolley. I copied the vignette from my certificate of the Syracuse Consolidated Street Railway dated 1891. This is a great way to get your name along with your collecting themes to dealers without writing it out by hand every time you meet a dealers at trade shows and antique centers.

2 comments:

  1. How you come up with the image of horse drawn trolley...hope to use it in Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hank, I went through all of my certificates and picked my most favorite. This image is from the Syracuse Consolidated Railway. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete